[THIN] Change user password in WI 4.2

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <Pavlo.Ignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:34:23 -0500

Question for these good at WI 4.2

It seems that if Active Directory user account is marked for "Change
password at next logon" my WI 4.2 doesn't want to log user on to change
the password. It says that password must be changed but doesn't offer me
to do it. Is there a setting to allow change password at WI logon page?
AAC NavUI does it no problem.

Environment:

PS4 farm, WI 4.2, AAC 4.2, AD 2003. I created WI site to the PS4 farm
(separate from AAC) and testing it.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha

Systems Network Coordinator

Pembroke Regional Hospital

tel.  +1 (613) 732-3675

fax. +1 (613) 732-9986

The information in this email belongs to the Pembroke Regional Hospital
and may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use
of the individual or organization to which it is addressed.  If you are
copying or distribution of the contents of this email is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and