[THIN] Re: Certificates and profiles

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:15:18 -0400

Use robocopy in a logoff script to copy them off to a mapped share

Jim Kenzig
Please excuse any typos.
Sent from my iPod

On Apr 23, 2009, at 12:52 PM, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, here's a good one.  Or at least I think it is.

I'm contracting at a bank that needs to import individual certificates for users into their store. Easy enough except the users don't have roaming profiles and they definitely roam between citrix boxes. Oh and the profiles get deleted every night. Any ideas on how/what to export/import or somehow save these certs for the users so they don't have to manually accept them every day?

Hopefully this all makes sense......

If we have to go roaming we will but we are trying to avoid that right now.
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
Thinlist MOBILE Feed