[THIN] Can't maxmise published application

  • From: "Richard Wykes" <richard.wykes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:00:01 +0100

Hi,

I've published an application (Sun Systems) on our MPS3.0 farm running
Windows 2003 but I am unable to maximize the application as the maximize
icon is greyed out.

This happens whether I publish seamlessly or full screen.   It does not
happen when I run the application in a Published Desktop.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Richard

Richard Wykes

Technical Infrastructure Analyst

CPP Group Plc

This is an email from the CPP Group Plc, Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA;
telephone 01904 544500.
This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient,
you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you
have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or
telephone and either
return or destroy the original message.
The CPP Group Plc accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this
message after it has been
sent by the original author.  This email has been scanned for all viruses by
the MessageLabs Email Security System.