From: Marty [mailto:Marty@xxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 17 June 2003 16:06
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Cannot install .NET Framework

Hi all,
I need help. I have an application that need .NET FRAMEWORK. Everytime I try
to install it through Windows Update, the installation "bombs" after 1% of
installation.
Can anyone give me some insights or tips.

ThanX in advance.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication and the information it contains is intended for the pers=
on or organisation to whom it is addressed.  Its contents are confidential =
and may be protected in law.  Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of an=
y of it may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please con=
tact us immediately.

The contents of any attachments in this e-mail may contain software viruses=
, which could damage your own computer system.  While Marlborough Stirling =
has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot acce=
pt liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software virus=
es.  You should carry out your own virus checking procedure before opening =
any attachment.

Marlborough Stirling plc, Registered No. 3008820,
Allen Jones House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH
Tel: 01242 547000     Fax: 01242 547100
<http://www.marlborough-stirling.com>
<http://www.exchange.co.uk>

The following companies are subsidiaries of Marlborough Stirling plc and ar=
e registered in England and Wales at the above address:
The Marlborough Stirling Group PLC, Registered No. 1855353
Marlborough Stirling Administration Limited, Registered No. 2341195
Exchange FS Group plc, Registered No. 3760381
Exchange FS Limited, Registered No. 2596452
Crisp Computing Limited, Registered No. 1547979

This=20email=20has=20been=20scanned=20for=20all=20viruses=20by=20the=20Mes=
sageLabs=20Email
Security=20System.=20For=20more=20information=20on=20a=20proactive=20email=
=20security
service=20working=20around=20the=20clock,=20around=20the=20globe,=20visit
http://www.messagelabs.com
This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130