[THIN] Re: Cannot Unitstall Office 2000

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:21:23 -0400

Restore from backup.
JK

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Sanders, Robert (IndSys, Pwr. Equip., IM)
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 11:15 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Cannot Unitstall Office 2000

Interestingly enough...when attempting to open a hyperink via IE 5.5 sp2
to a .pdf document nothing happens. The document never opens up. That in
addition to the M$ Office and DCOM issues of late.

FYI.. I'm dealing with a manager who would like to blow away and rebuild the
server. I, the humble employee, and trying valiently to repair the broken
items. As most of you have noticed I've been on this one all week.
What would you guys do under these circumstances?