[THIN] Cannot Delete

  • From: "Frederick R. Pabia" <Fred.Pabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:14:16 -0700

Good Morning,
I have folders under 'Documents & Settings' which I can't delete. It says
'Access is denied. The source file may be in use'.

The server in questions is not being used by any users and I have tried
rebooting but I still cannot delete.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Frederick R. Pabia
Calgary Public Library
616 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Telephone (403) 260 2744
Facsimile (403) 234 8763
E-mail Fred.Pabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://CalgaryPublicLibrary.com

Confidential
This E-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information owned by the Calgary Public Library. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return E-mail, delete this
E-mail and destroy any and all copies. Any dissemination or use of this
information by a person or persons other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized and may be illegal. Any use of this information for commercial
purposes is unauthorized and illegal unless authorized in writing by a legal
representative of the Calgary Public Library.

  _____

It has removed 52 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp?>  for free now!