[THIN] Re: Can not shut down one of the Citrix server.

  • From: "Nagarajan C. Haridas" <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:29:18 +0530

What is Datastore ? Acess or SQL ?

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sohail Qadir
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 7:22 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Can not shut down one of the Citrix server.

It used to be Citrix1 but I ran the dsmaint commands on Citrix2 without
any errors so I assume Citrix2 is my datastore now.

The information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to SLK
Software Services Private Limited and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive
it. It may contain privileged or confidential information or information exempt
from disclosure as per applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, you may not copy, deliver,
distribute or print this message. If it is a forwarded message it may not have
been sent with the authority of the company. Any views of opinions are
individual to the sender and are not the opinion of or endorsed by the company.
This message and attachments has been virus checked. SLK Software Services Pvt.
Ltd. will not accept any claims for loss or damages arising out of viruses.