[THIN] Can not shut down one of the Citrix server.

  • From: "Sohail Qadir" <qadir.sohail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:41:02 -0500

Hi Guys,

I have two citrix servers currently Citrix1 and Citrix2. Citrix 1 is running
Metraframe presentation server 3.0 and Citrix2 is running Presentation
server 4.0.  I am publishing all my applications on Citrix2 currently for
remote access.

When I shutdown Citrix1 I can no longer access my applications and no longer
log into Citrix. But as soon as I bring up Citrix1 everything is fine.

I used *dsmaint *to configure the IMA data store for the server farm but Its
still not working.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Sohail Qadir