[THIN] Re: Calling all Scripters!

Well, I did what you mention, grabbed the computers from the WinNT
provider, and dumped that into an array.  I ran the WMI Win32_BIOS
script against it (from script-o-matic) and it has been slowly chewing
through it and dumping it to text.

I grabbed the script Shawn mentions above and it is way better than
what I was coming up with.  I am running it as a long in script and
should have a pretty comprehensive inventory in a few days.  I just
had to add the serial number to the list of things being queried from
the BIOS.

Thanks for your reply.

CW