[THIN] CSG project

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:41:09 -0600

Has anyone run CSG with a load of 350 concurrent users? What sort of
hardware did you need for CSG and Nfuse? I know on paper it says 2000
users on a single proc 1ghz, but I'm looking for real world scenarios.
Are any of you load balancing or using failover CSG and STA boxes? What
third party app or device are you using for that?

Also, I need end-to-end encryption. I know CSG doesn't support it, but I
need CSG. Running a session through a VPN client is an option, but not
preferred. I don't want to maintain VPN clients and the users want to be
able to access NFuse from any PC without installing software (other than
the ica web client). What other options do I have?

Also, do any of you know how HIPAA Citrix stands with HIPAA?

Thanks!

Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer
* 319-287-3102