[THIN] CSG is breaking Nfuse

  • From: Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:37:33 -0400

I am trying to run nfuse and csg on the same box. I have nfuse working, I
got my cert, and that is working. As soon as I install csg, everything
stops. I can't load the nfuse page, nfuseadmin won't work, nothing.
I uninstall csg and everything else is fine again.
Anyone know what going on here?

This weeks Sponsor: