From: Manley, Richard [mailto:RManley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 November 2002 10:03
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: CSG and STA's

Just a quick question on this topic.  is it easy to configure an ace server
on the trusted side of the firewall to protect the NFuse server sitting in
the DMZ.  We have an ace server and are going to set up nfuse.  I would like
to set up 2 factor authentication how would I go about doing this.  Are
there any white papers?

From: Craig Harris [mailto:charris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

A perfect deployment would have 2 load balanced IIS5 NFuse servers, 2 =
load
balanced CSG boxes, and multiple internal STA's and ACE servers...
----

Craig

This e-mail and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail message, please telephone or e-mail us immediately, delete this
message from your system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or
otherwise use this e-mail message and any attachments. Although Heath
Lambert believes this e-mail and any attachments to be free of any virus or
other defect which may affect your computer, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Heath Lambert does not accept
any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
Finally, you should be aware that Heath Lambert reserves the right and
intends to intercept and monitor incoming and outgoing e-mail
correspondence, so you should not expect any e-mail communications to be
private in nature.

*******

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.