From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Manley, Richard
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 8:49 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] CSG....

Hopefully an easy question to answer

I have been on Citrix Ftp site and cannot find the download for Citrix
secure gateway. software...However I can get the STA installer software.
Does anyone know the location.  I can't find the options under my citrix
website

kind regards

Richard

This e-mail and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail message, please telephone or e-mail us immediately, delete this
message from your system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or
otherwise use this e-mail message and any attachments. Although Heath
Lambert believes this e-mail and any attachments to be free of any virus
or other defect which may affect your computer, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Heath Lambert does
not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way
from its use. Finally, you should be aware that Heath Lambert reserves
the right and intends to intercept and monitor incoming and outgoing
e-mail correspondence, so you should not expect any e-mail
communications to be private in nature.