[THIN] Re: CSG

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:28:59 -0600

OK to just disable IIS?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Shonk [mailto:JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 12:25 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: CSG

Ok, I will.. hehe..  CSG and IIS can live on the same box... With the =
same NIC... So no need for a second nic... The trick is you will need to =
assign 2 ip address to the NIC.  One to be used by IIS and one to be =
used for CSG...  In the CSG setup you will need to assign the ip address =
and not use the default 0.0.0.0.   In IIS, you must turn off socket =
pooling.=20

Joe