[THIN] CSG

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:53:37 -0600

I have built a scratch WIN2K SP3 server, with IIS for use as my CSG box.
All works well, I have created my own ticket, for testing purposes, and all
works well with SSL and such.

I install CSG, and reboot, now I can not even get to the home site with SSL.
Worked fine before CSG install.

Have removed CSG and SSL again worked fine to the home site on that server.
Reinstall CSG, and SSL to home site no longer works.

What is CSG doing to this server?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst II
Curwood, Inc.