[THIN] Re: CPS4 - hotfixes?

  • From: "Rusty Yates" <rusty27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:27:12 -0500

I would recommend Hot Fix R02.

If you are running 2003 w/ SP1 or 2003 R2 I would also recommend the
following Microsoft hot fix for 20 second login delays if you experience
delays.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=899409

On 10/19/06, Matthew McComas <mmccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So those of you who are running CPS4 in a production farm (I assume most)….what are the essential CTX hot fixes to install? I have looked at the ones available for download for CPS4 on Server '03, but I'm not sure if I should install all or just the roll-up. It appears that the roll-up negates some of the others. Please advise.

Thx,