[THIN] Re: CCIA

  • From: "Roy" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:59:04 -0700

Sorry, my point was the behavior and belief systems are hard if not
impossible to change. Certified or not, there is no proof either way of
a person's caliber.  What you actually DO makes a difference.
If my rant made it seem that certification is the be and end all I'm
sorry.  That isn't what I meant.
What I mean is that:

Those who get the job done are the ones who get the respect, and
rightfully so.  But just because a manager has not way to qualify a
person outside of certifications is no reason to get upset.  I can't
qualify many professionals except for referral, reputation or sheer
luck.  That unfortunately is just how it is.  I believe that people with
or without certifications are successful the same way.  Referral,
reputation and performance.

Some get by with less.
I wish it was different.

I truly respect you for taking a stand in the situation because of your
opinion.
And I wish you the best.
rat

Thank you,