[THIN] Re: CCC Registry settings.

  • From: Jay.Jukes@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:56:50 +0930

Yep that's right.  Be careful with the security permissions on them though.
By default the permissions are based on local accounts (eg
servername\administrator).  If you import these onto another server its not
going to work as they will have different ID's

The timeout values work fine though.

Cheers
 Jay Jukes
    Systems Engineer