[THIN] Re: CAG Licenses Required for CSG Replacement

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:55:05 -0000

Ditto - we already have one too, but are looking at this as well for its
ability to restrict applications depending on device type/locattion etc.
and apparent ease of use for the luser.

Regards,

Alan.

P.S. Anyone got their hands on a 4.2 box yet - we've been told 23rd
November for the U.K. - any sign of any manuals?

  _____