[THIN] Re: CAG Licenses Required for CSG Replacement

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:43:00 -0800

That's pretty crappy. I'm still paying $3,000 for the appliance, to replace
a Windows server that's running free software. I have 3500 users with access
via the CSG, and obviously, there's no way I'm paying $350,000 to replace
our CSG's. Too bad for Citrix, as they could potentially have gotten a
foothold in our VPN space via the CSG replacement.

  _____