[THIN] Re: Briforum

  • From: "Werther, Chris" <chris.werther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:42:12 -0600

Well, the web site even mentions to only stay in the two hotels listed.
Im not normally squeamish about the surroundings. But, im not sure if
"diverse neighborhood" means what it means here. We'd like somewhere
comfortable to walk around at night with decent places to eat dinner
etc..... might as well make a mini vacation out of the trip! The
conference itself sounds great... wondering why ive never heard of it
before?

From: "Werther, Chris" <chris.werther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:29:43
To:<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Im not reading great things about the area. Anywhere else to stay nearby
that is within comfortable driving distance?