[THIN] Re: Book title/TS load balancing software

  • From: "John Price" <JPrice@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:33:12 -0500

If you go with Citrix MetaFrame as an add-on to Terminal Services, you
will find Brian Madden's book to be very helpful. MetaFrame will also
allow you to loadbalance, as well as publish individual apps instead of
an entire desktop.

www.brianmadden.com
Citrix MetaFrame XP, Advanced Technical Design Guide

John

>>> Scott.Nishimura@xxxxxxx 07/23/02 03:23PM >>>

Heather,

   I think the book you're referring to is

*Windows NT/2000 Thin Client Solutions*
Publisher:  New Riders
Author:  Todd Mathers

A lot of the tweak information I found in common with Rick
Dehlinger's excellent document:

http://thethin.net/mftunetip.pdf

Scott