[THIN] Re: Betr.: Re: Average Salary?

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:31:30 -0500

Ron,
He was not just complaining about pay. Go back and read the threads. He
complained about how his company was screwing him and his wife is pregnant
and his life sucks. He also called his company computer illiterate. Like I
said in my original post.
Dissing your company on a public list is a bad idea.  When he goes out to
look for a new job all it going to take is a potential employer to google
his email address and those messages would pop up. (they won't now since I
did remove them from the archives for his sake) If I was his potential
employer I would think twice about hiring him if I saw them.  That is the
point I was making. I can find out a lot about you just by having your email
address....this guy for example lives in St Louis and has two cats and a
dog....being underpaid and not liking it is one thing.  Dissing your company
is another.
Neither here nor there as I've removed him after his vulgarity posting to
the list.
JK