[THIN] Re: Betr.: NDS Pass Through

  • From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:42:47 -0400

Not to add fuel to the fire. But ZENworks was Novell's futile effort to
manage computers. Which isn't handled as gracefully or as natively as
AD. Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth. And  yes my
organization does use ZENworks to manage their desktops.

Ron Wilson

>>> Samuel.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/18/02 11:27AM >>>
Yeah they all fall for the promise and lure of M$-AD   what a crock!

NDS is what M$ aspires Ad to be... they have a long bumpy road ahead.

Sam