[THIN] Best Thin Client Hardware

  • From: Chris Hardy <Chris.Hardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:56:43 +1030

Hi All

I would like to ask the list for what people is the best thin client
hardware.

I understand that your first question will be what is it going to be used
for.  Well, let me put it back to everyone by saying - Lets go from the very
basic to the most feature rich models.

Any stories (about thin client hardware ofcourse :)) )that come along with
your advise on this matter would also be nice.

Thanks Guys and Gals

Chris

P.S: Come to think of it - any stories would be nice - there isnt enough
story telling on the list :))))

MIMEsweeper has been used to check this email for security