[THIN] Re: Battle of the Thin Clients - Neoware vs. Wyse

  • From: Jeremy Thomas <jeremy.thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:19:14 +0200

If I remember rightly from a previous thread, Wyse Rapport is supposed to be
dire.

However I found Wyse technical support to be quite good. We were using
1200LEs (not supported by Rapport) and did have a few issues. I found that
Wyse addressed them promptly and that communication with the Tech Support
department in the UK was good.