[THIN] Re: Batch file

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:22:25 +1200

Yes ...

The following lines from my reboot script might put you on the right track.
I my case I have re-set all users to use %SystemDrive%\Temporary Internet
Files rather than having their Temporary Internet Files as part of their
Profile

-Ec

:: Delete everything from the TEMP and Temporary Internet Files Directories
:: This cleans up various problems on Windows Terminal Server

cd \Temp
attrib *.* -r -s -h /s
del *.* /q /s
for /F "delims==" %%i IN ('dir /b') Do rd %%i /s /q

cd "\Temporary Internet Files"
attrib *.* -r -s -h /s
del *.* /q /s /f
for /F "delims==" %%i IN ('dir /b') Do rd %%i /s /q

cd\

:: Next lines make sure that everyone has the correct permissions
Cacls %SystemDrive%\TEMP /E /P EveryOne:F
>>Shutdown.txt
Cacls "%SystemDrive%\Temporary Internet Files" /E /P EveryOne:F
>>Shutdown.txt
Echo.