[THIN] Autocreating CE printers

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:52:34 -0700

HI All,

I need to figure out how to autocreate printers for CE devices.  I've gone
into the Client Printer creation utility of the Metaframe toolbar and
created my printer.  I can print to that printer.  When I logoff and
reconnect, my printer is listed in the utility, but it won't autoconnect.
How do I set MF to autoconnect the printer?

This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint