[THIN] At the Microsoft MVP Summint -Any more suggestions for future of TS

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:06:58 -0400

Hi Guys,
I am in Seattle for the Microsoft MVP summit today and the MVP's will be
meeting with the Terminal Server team on Wednesday and Thursday to discuss
the future of TS.  We have a good list to present to them but I thought I
would throw this out there today and this was posted as a question by Ruben
out on Brians site but for those of you who would like to add anything feel
free to make your voices heard here and now.
Regards,

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services