[THIN] Re: Applying TsProfilePath via TSCMD with Variables

Jeff,
Thanks for the great tip This is really great stuff. I had a lot of
problems with the terminal server profiles, and I tried to look into
adsi and scripting. But the older version of the adsi api didn't expose
the ts profile path property. I believe that this is an example of the
superiority of WSH and scripting vs KIX. There had been  a long
discussion about this topic in the previous day. I am happy to find some
other administrator that is using wsh to create administrator scripts.
 http://www.winnetmag.com/WindowsServer2003/Index.cfm?ArticleID=26365
This article is about windows server 2003 that is actually shipping with
a specific dll for terminal server.

Marco Cortigiani