[THIN] Re: Applying TsProfilePath via TSCMD with Variables

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 15:21:17 -0400

We've always achieved this using a Group Policy.  There are several on
http://thethin.net/tsdownload.cfm that have the Profile path included in
them. The other way you could do it is set it via a script in the
usrlogon.cmd file and use the Gettype utility(also available at the url
above) to figure the OS version and put the profile in the proper directory.
Regards,
JK