[THIN] Re: Applications

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:43:33 -0400

No to each question except the first.  And there you need specialized
tools - as has been indicated in the thread.

And don't forget that you can't assign affinity to system processes (which
therefore have an affinity to any available processor), which means that CPU
still gets shared.  Such tuning is best left to the OS or a utility created
to improve on what the OS does.

tim