[THIN] Re: Application licensing when using Citrix

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:07:20 -0400

If the APP is licensed as per server, it would be based on the number of =
servers where it is installed.  If it is licensed per user, it would be =
by the number of users that access the APP.  Some software is licensed =
per plant, then it would be according to the number of physical =
locations.  I think someone needs to read their particular EULA. =20
Sorry that this was not that much help.
Jeff
Jesus Loves You