[THIN] Re: Anyone know T5700 terminals well?

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:39:12 -0000

No, these are apps actually installed on the terminal itself. We have
bespoke utilities to handle data scanners, label printers etc. Each is only
a couple of hundred Kb so local storage isn't a problem. The terminal is set
to autologon with a local user account.

Since yesterday I've managed to create a local account that seems to work.
As far as I can tell it's identical to the "normal" user account so I may
just end up using that one instead and dumping the standard account.