[THIN] Anyone have 'how citrix works' document to pass onto end users ?

  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:58:42 +0000

I have a requirement to send out a document that explains how Citrix works
in a basic sense.

In my mind's eye, I can see a document with a wonderful diagram. You know
the type that would see Citrix to you, if you knew nothing about it.

Before I try to find some time to do this, as well as installing visio mind
you, I am hoping that someone may have seen or done something like this
before. In fact I am sure of it, but the 'net being what it is can be hand
to find this type of thing.

If you do not wish to share with the group please email me offline.

Many Thanks