[THIN] Re: Anyone else get a Microsoft MVP invitation?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:55:34 -0500

Dude,
Microsoft doesn't spam.  MVP's invites are an honor.  The perks are nice.
There are only about 3000 MVP's world wide.
I finally got mine last year after about 8 years of trying to get one.

You only get selected if someone nominates you..assuming someone did.

Jim Kenzig

On 2/27/07, Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I've had these, apparently from the MS MVP team, before and just
dismissed them as spam. However, I've had a look at this years one and it
looks sort of genuine and the free MSDN subscription could be useful. Is
this something they send out to everybody on the list or have they somehow
come to the incorrect view that I'm special?

Or is it, as I'm still suspicious of, just harvesting?

Angus

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services