[THIN] Re: Any problems with ps4.0 printing??

  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:08:37 +0000

Hi Jennifer.

I am also also in a healthcare environment.

We have just started to deploy (after a fresh install of Win 2003 with SP2)
and PS4 (with hotfixes).

The biggest issue you might have is to work out how to get the latest client
out.

Of course this depends on the your environment.

But with client version 9, and the new printing method we have had no
problems.

What types of problems did you used to face that you think Simplify would
fix or help with ?