[THIN] Re: Anti-Virus software??

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:42:11 -0400

How did you turn off the pop ups..

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of George Yobst
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 4:31 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Anti-Virus software??

I turned off the popups -- no probs here!
-George

Jeff Malczewski wrote:
> This is the product that we currently own, but I am hesitant to put it

> on TS boxes because of the load that previous versions of this=20
> software have placed on systems..  Not to mention the fact that I=20
> DESPISE CA..
>=20
> But, again..  Does the product pop up infection notifications to the=20
> user, or only to the console??
>=20
>=20
>=20

---
George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web:
http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
  what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba