[THIN] Another Printer Question

I have setup an account that will only launch IE for our Intranet. So
this one generic user is used to only launch this one app on ANY device.
So now I would like to be able to have a different Network printer
mapped per thin device (but all using the same user name). Is this
possible?

TIA

Mark

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,