[THIN] Another Printer Question

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 11 Feb 2003 14:24:45 -0600

I have setup an account that will only launch IE for our Intranet. So
this one generic user is used to only launch this one app on ANY device.
So now I would like to be able to have a different Network printer
mapped per thin device (but all using the same user name). Is this

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,