[THIN] Re: Anonymous IE with Proxy?

  • From: Kyle Hutson <hutsonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:50:20 -0600

Chris Lynch wrote:

>Have you customized IE?  Also, what about setting local GPO policy for
>the IE settings?

"Customized?" - I've set a different homepage and (obviously) proxy
settings, but I just installed it by using the ie6setup.exe provided by
Microsoft.

I looked for something in PolEdit (I don't have an AD infrastructure -
just a lone server, ergo no GPO), but didn't find anything that looked
promising there, even after downloading the ie6 ADMs from thethin.net