[THIN] Re: Anonymous Application

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:23:37 -0600

Due to all the Healthcare regulations we require that passwords change
every 90 days.  Since they are only connecting with PNAgent they never
get the message that their password is expiring, so when it does expire
they simply quit working.  This does NOT go over well for DRs and
Radiologists.  I'm hoping there is a way to provide access via Citrix to
these applications without caring who they are.  (Yes, the apps have
their own builtin security).

Thanks,

George

  _____