[THIN] Re: An Independent iForum-like Conference?

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:53:16 -0400

There are three problems with Vegas:

1. It is not that cheap to stay on the strip (and would you want to go
anywhere else?)
2. We would be just "another" conference, where in DC we could get a lot
of local support.
3. I live in DC, so that's a lot of "free" groundwork that I can do.

Maybe Vegas after a successful year here? :-)

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable
videos, and product reviews.