[THIN] Re: An Independent iForum-like Conference?

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:42:32 -0400

And writing books as I look on my shelf and see your name.

I'm game on a cheaper version of iForum.  As soon as my superiors here =
Orlando they freak (they know I would skip out and go to Disney I =
guess).  I like the idea of Washington, DC and it being $500.  I'd be =
willing to speak out the proper way to post messages on the list.  =
(which of course is with the reply at the top of the email not at the =
bottom... the debate beings)  :-)

I want Jim to speak and my vote counts for a thousand so no one can =
speak against me.  As for topic's of discussions I would like to hear =
opinions of the phasing out of Citrix or should I say, how much longer =
Citrix has to live before M$ takes over their market.

Also, I would like this meeting to take place tomorrow at noon.  :-)

Later,

Gunnar