[THIN] Re: An Independent iForum-like Conference?

  • From: ecrabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:35:40 -0400

I am from Michigan and also attended that mini conference which I thought
was done very good.  I talked to the guy that hosted it (unfortunately
forget his name) and he would hold more conferences if he could only find a
site willing to host them.  I was unable to help him in that category.  If
you know of a place that might be willing email off the list and I will
pass the info on to our person that takes care of our licenses as I am sure
they can get in touch with him.

Eileen Crabtree
Systems Administrator
Guardian Industries Corp.
2300 Harmon Rd.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 340-2004

                      "Berger, Gunnar"

                      <GBerger@xxxxxxxx        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      om>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                 bcc:

                      thin-bounce@freel        Subject:  [THIN] Re: An
Independent iForum-like Conference?
                      ists.org

                      04/14/2004 02:17

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

What you need is a good old ice breaker.  Three legged race, or the old =
pass the fire game.  :-)

I have a question.  If anyone is from the North East US we had some mini =
Citrix conference happen a year ago that I attented at UofM I think.  =
Whatever happened to that group?

Gunnar