[THIN] Re: Alternative fileservers (EMC Celerra)

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:33:02 -0000

Hello Rick,

Can you elaborate on your interesting comment.
"The Celerra style NAS approach can have throughput problems in a TS
environment. It's fine anywhere else"

I am interested because we use this (it also cost a bomb so im told) and have
had real issues with pausing Citrix sessions. Our Citrix team eventually
pinpointed this to the way the disks were configured and the way departmental
data was distributed.

Matt