[THIN] Re: All servers not listed in load balance?

My guess is the other 4 servers are using a different load-balancer
evaluator.. As for as Apps, do you have any custom evaluators set for Apps?

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jason Benway
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 1:05 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] All servers not listed in load balance?

Citrix XP SP3/FR3 on windows 2000 SP4

I just noticed in the management console > load evaluators > usage report.

Only 2 of my 6 servers show up when its sorted by server
When I chose by application none of the applications show up.

Where did my other servers go?

jb

--------------------------
Jason Benway
benwayj@xxxxxxxx
GHSP
1250 S.Beechtree
Grand Haven, MI 49417
616-847-8474
Fax: 616-850-1208

Required space inevitably expands to exceed available space...
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com