Subject: [THIN] Re: Adobe Professional Printer not installed
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:32:48 +0000
From: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I use Adobe 9 Std on exact same set up with no issues, when you RDP to the
server go to Printers and Faxes and check drivers do you have Adobe PDF
Converter in the drivers TAB. Check you have no security on the printer reg
keys that is preventing it installing. Ronnie   From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx