[THIN] Adobe PDF Creation

I have always skipped most of the threads on Adobe because on we don't
use anything but the reader here.
I have now been asked to get users the ability to create, edit, and save
their own pdf files.

I know some of you have had trouble with adobe on a terminal server.

Given a clean slate, what would be your ideal way to create and edit pdf
documents?

The people here who have used adobe like it but if there is something
better/easier/cheaper, I'm all for it.

We are running Windows 2003 Server with Metaframe Xpa FR3.

Thanks!

Greg

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html