[THIN] Re: Ad: setting homepage for all users

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:50:06 -0400

Policies Rock!!
There is a pretty good document on using group policies with terminal
services (with circles and pictures and arrows) at:
http://thethin.net/whitepapers/MICROSOFT/Terminal_Services_%20and_Group_Poli
cy_Administration.doc

(link may wrap to the next line, be surey you get it all)

Also see this one for a basic description of how to use policies and
profiles...
http://thethin.net/citrixse/white/Policy_Templates/PolicesandProfiles.zip

Regards,
Jim Kenzig