[THIN] Re: Ad: Lotus Notes / Microsoft Excel 2002 (Office XP)

  • From: jrb@xxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:53:14 +0200

Hal=F8y selv! :-)

We are not using single signon with Lotus Notes, the only difference from
our previous version is that we are executing the "nlnotes.exe" instead of
notes.exe - to jump over the splash-screen

Every user has their own lotus\notes\data directory in their home-area with
full rights, and their own notes.ini

Jan Rune

                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                      "Anders                                              =
                                                          =20
                      Hansen-=D8vre"                Til:     <thin@freelist=
s.org>                                                      =20
                      <Anders.Hansen-Ovre         cc:                      =
                                                          =20
                      @contra.no>                 Emne:    [THIN] Re: Ad: L=
otus Notes / Microsoft Excel 2002 (Office XP)             =20
                      Sendt av:                                            =
                                                          =20
                      thin-bounce@freelis                                  =
                                                          =20
                      ts.org                                               =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                      22.10.2002 15:45                                     =
                                                          =20
                      Vennligst send svar                                  =
                                                          =20
                      til thin                                             =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20

HAAAAAAAAAALA=D8Y! (Som Are og Odin sier)

If you are using Single Signon with Lotus Notes you can experience hangs
on a terminalserver... ?

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-=D8vre, Seniorkonsulent
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

Konsulenthuset Contra as
http://www.contra.no

-------

according to F-secure Content Scanner 5.0
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:40:03 +0200 GMT
-------

according to F-secure Content Scanner 5.0
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:45:08 +0200 GMT
----

----
This verifies that this e-mail has been scanned for virus and deemed virus-=
free=20
according to F-secure Content Scanner 5.0
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:53:14 +0200 GMT
----